Our mission is to see the things that you don’t. Using mixed-methods research tools, we assess resource allocation and provide capacity-building solutions to optimize your available resources.
- Program Evaluation: Mixed methods project and program evaluation
- Mixed Methods Research:
- Ethnographic, narrative, multimodal, and discourse analysis
- Descriptive and basic inferential quantitative research
- Compliance Evaluations:
- Government & intergovernmental agency regulation compliance,
- Physical & personnel security
- Cybersecurity & identity management
- Accreditation Inspections: Standards-based regional, state, and national level pre-accreditation inspections. TESOL Standards, CAEP/NCATE, CEA, ACCET, CERF, CHEA
- Professional Mentorship: Workshops, professional development trainings, and long-term mentorship in topics related to international education.
- Curriculum Design: Inclusive& accessible inquiry-based curriculum and materials design tailored to clients’ individual contextual needs.
- Inquiry-based Approaches: Multimodal, content-based, digital literacies, problem-based, multiliteracies, critical making. All tech levels.